Our client is a leader in water technology across the world. We are looking to hire a Sales Engineer to handle the Kenya market in building strong, close and sincere relationships within the customer base and distribution network; offer sound sales and technical assistance to distributors and end users. The position will require the engineer to cold call and find new business opportunities and ensure proper stock management support to customers and distributors.
Their main duties will be to:
- Seek, identify and prioritize new potential
- Negotiate market segment and or areas of new potential
- When running marketing campaigns with business partners, ensure adequate stock levels to support these
- Provide sound technical advice and application support to customers and
- Conduct presentations to customers, distributors, engineers, contractors, consultants, project developers, property developers, facility managers and internal staff on product and application
- Assist with design of pumping systems, pump stations and other water handling scenarios.
- Conduct fault finding and pump
- Conduct energy audits and compile energy
- Ensure quotations and or offers get communicated efficiently to customers and distributors.
- Provide accurate, relevant and up to date market and sales
- Update and manage CRM software (Salesforce)
- Submit weekly
The right candidate must have:
- Minimum – a 3-year Engineering Qualification
- Minimum – 3 years technical sales experience in the engineering
- Sound knowledge of applications and working of various
- Comprehensive knowledge of the pumping industry is
- Certification in client service or marketing will be
- Must have valid driver’s license and own car, with ability to travel locally and internationally
If you are the person for the job or might know someone who fits this role, visit https://todayhumanresources.com/job-application and make your application.
This is an urgent to fill role, CVs are reviewed on an ongoing basis.